Anybus X-gateway – CANopen Master – EtherNet/IP Adapter
The Anybus X-gateway CANopen provides a seamless connection between a EtherNet/IP network and a secondary CANopen sub-network. This makes it possible to integrate CANopen devices into a EtherNet/IP PLC system.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateway's primary function is fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. I/O data from the EtherNet/IP network is written into CANopen objects that can be mapped into CANopen PDOs and vice versa. The gateway acts as a full Master/Manager on the CANopen network and as an Adapter on the EtherNet/IP network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 510 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
CANopen configuration can easily be made through the included Anybus Configuration Manager CANopen software, or with any other standard CANopen configuration tool. No programming skills are needed.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between a CANopen and EtherNet/IP network (5 ms)
- Full CANopen Master/Manager functionality, eliminates the need for an PLC controller on the CANopen network
- Connects up to 126 CANopen slave devices
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Easy CANopen configuration via the included Anybus Configuration Manager software. No programming required
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
CANopen Master/Manager Interface
- CANopen Master/Manager implementation according to the CANopen specification DS301 v4.0.2.
- Connects up to 126 CANopen slaves
- Network Management (NMT) messages, to configure and initialize the network.
- Supporting 128 Receive PDOs and 128 Transmit PDOs, each can transfer up to 8 bytes.
- Up to 510 bytes of cyclic data in each direction (PDO)
- PDO message types: COS (Change of State), Cyclic Synchronous, Acyclic Synchronous.
- Synchronization Object (SYNC) is used for synchronizing PDO communication.
- Heartbeat Mechanism to monitor the status of nodes.
- Node Guarding/Life Guarding Protocol provides possibility to guard slaves or the master.
- EMCY (Emergency Object) is used for error reporting.
- LSS master functionality
- Can also function as a CANopen Slave
EtherNet/IP Adapter/Slave interface
EtherNet/IP adapter settings can be made by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- EtherNet/IP CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- EtherNet/IP Level 2 I/O Server CIP
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Max. 509 bytes Input and 505 bytes Output data
- Device Level Ring (DLR) functionality available (announce-based ring participant)
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients.
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Per-user security framework
- Quality of Service (QoS) available
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
- 2x RJ-45 EtherNet/IP ports available simultaneously
||120 x 75 x 27mm or 4,72 x 2,95 x 1,06"
||150g or 0,33 lbs
||-25 to +55 °C or 0 to +131 °F
||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
||USB (USB to CAN cable not included)
||On-board for CANopen node address and baud rate setting
||D-sub 9 Male (Included)
||(See interface details above)
||On both CAN and BUS/Ethernet side
||IP20, NEMA rating 1
||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
||20 kbit/s - 1 Mbit/s
||CE, CULUS, RoHS
ORDER CODE: AB7306
- Quick start documentation
- Configuration software available for download
- Anybus OPC server software available for download
- (Power supply not included)
- PLEASE NOTE: IXXAT USB-CAN configuration adaptor(1.01.0281.12001) is not included and required for configuration of device
- IXXAT USB-to-CAN V2 compact (Order Code 1.01.0281.12001)
- Anybus IPconfig Tool - Utility for module TCP/IP configuration (Windows 32/64-bit) Downloadable under "Files and Documentation"
GUARANTEE: 3 years