Anybus X-gateway – DeviceNet Adapter - PROFINET-IO Device
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between DeviceNet and PROFINET networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as an Adapter on the DeviceNet network and a Device on the PROFINET network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between DeviceNet and PROFINET networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
DeviceNet Adapter features
DeviceNet Adapter settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- DeviceNet CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- DeviceNetNet Specification version: Communications Adapter profile 12
- Max. 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data
- DeviceNet baudrate 125, 250, 500 kbit/s
- Supports I/O Slave messaging: Bit strobe, Polling, Cyclic, COS and Explicit Messaging
- MacID node address setting via DIP switch
- DeviceNet network configuration via .EDS file
- 1x 5-pin, 5.08 Phoenix plug connector
PROFINET I/O Device/Slave interface
PROFINET IO Device/Slave settings can be made by importing the provided .GSDML file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete PROFINET-IO Soft-Real-Time (RT) communication
- Max 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data
- Up to 64 slots / 1 sub slot
- Cyclic data exchange (10 ms cycle time)
- Acyclic Data exchange (Record Data Requests)
- Baud rate 100 Mbit/s
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- TCP/IP Configuration via DCP (Discovery and Configuration Protocol)
- PROFINET uplink configuration via web interface or .GSDML file
- 1x RJ45 network connector
||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
||400g or 0,880 lbs
||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
||Aluminium and plastic
||Vertical / Flat*
||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
||IP20, NEMA rating 1
||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
||CE, CULUS, RoHS