Anybus X-gateway – CC-Link Slave - Modbus TCP Server
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between CC-Link and Modbus TCP networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Slave/Server on both networks. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between the two networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
CC-Link Slave interface
CC-Link Slave settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .CSP file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete CC-Link slave Version 1 and 2 functionality
- CC-Link Conformance BAP-05027-B specification
- Transparent CC-Link communication (Standard Mode)
- PLC Profile compliant communication (PLC profile mode)
- Max. 896 bits/128 words (368 bytes) of I/O data in each direction
- Supports CC-Link baudrates 156 kbit/s – 10 Mbit/s
- Up to 4 occupied stations
- Up to 8 extension cycles (version 2 only)
- CC-Link configuration via on-board switches or via .CSP file
- 1x 5-pin, 5.08 Phoenix plug network connector
Modbus TCP Slave interface
Modbus TCP Slave settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Conforms to Modbus TCP v1.0
- Modbus TCP class 0, class 1 and partially class 2 slave functionality
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Per-user security framework
- Quality of Service (QoS) available
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
- 2x RJ-45 ports available simultaneously.
||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
||400g or 0,880 lbs
||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
||Aluminium and plastic
||Vertical / Flat*
||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
||IP20, NEMA rating 1
||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
||CE, CULUS, RoHS