Daikin AC Domestic units to BACnet MSTP Interface
The Daikin-BACnet gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Daikin Domestic Air Conditioner units and BACnet MSTP networks.
- BTL mark ensures full interoperability with BACnet devices.
- Support only BACnet MS/TP.
- Configuration from onboard DIP-switches
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the manufacturer’s remote controller and BACnet MS/TP.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- Abstraction of Air Conditioning unit properties and functionalities as fixed BACnet Objects.
- Occupancy function allows energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from BACnet, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
Integration of Daikin Domestic lines into a BACnet installation.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to a Daikin indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint…but the monitoring of errors, alarms and some internal variables.
FAST AND EASY TO SET UP BY DIP-SW
The product can be installed and set up in a really short time. It’s only a matter of wiring the gateway to the AC unit and configure the DIP-SW accordingly. No configuration software and no power supply are required.