Anybus X-gateway - Modbus TCP Client - CC-LinkSlave
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between Modbus TCP and CC-Link networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks.This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Slave on the CC-Link network and as a full Master/Client on the Modbus TCP network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum I/O data capacity of 256 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
Configuration is made via Ethernet and a built-in web page. The configuration page is used to configure Ethernet TCP/IP settings, Modbus-TCP client/server configuration and I/O data size transfer between Modbus TCP and the chosen network.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between a Modbus TCP and a CC-Link network (5 ms)
- Allows for the integration of Modbus TCP based server/slave devices into other PLC control systems
- Fulll Modbus TCP Client/Master functionality, eliminates the need for an PLC controller on the Modbus TCP network
- Connects up to 64 Modbus Servers/Slave devices
- Max I/O data capacity of 256 bytes in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- SD memory card slot allows for backup, configuration and easy module replacement
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
Modbus TCP Client/Master interface
Modbus TCP Client and Server setup is made via an included visual web configuration interface without the need for any programming.
- Modbus TCP Client functionality according to Modbus specification V1.1B
- Support for Modbus TCP functions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 15, 16, 23
- Connects up to 64 Modbus TCP servers/slaves
- Supports up to max 256 bytes of Input and 256 bytes of Output data
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Downlink Live List providing Modbus-TCP transaction status to uplink PLC
- Control and Status words for downlink network control/status
- Individual Modbus TCP server port number setting
- Byte Swap feature
- Full Modbus address range (1-65536)
- Dual Modbus TCP RJ-45 ports available simultaneously
CC-Link Slave interface
CC-Link Slave settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .CSP file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete CC-Link slave Version 1 and 2 functionality
- CC-Link Conformance BAP-05027-B specification
- Transparent CC-Link communication (Standard Mode)
- PLC Profile compliant communication (PLC profile mode)
- Max. 896 bits/128 words (368 bytes) of I/O data in each direction
- Supports CC-Link baudrates 156 kbit/s – 10 Mbit/s
- Up to 4 occupied stations
- Up to 8 extension cycles (version 2 only)
- CC-Link configuration via on-board switches or via .CSP file
- 1x 5-pin, 5.08 Phoenix plug network connector
||110 x 35 x 101 mm or 4,33 x 1,38 x 3,98"
||160g or 0,35 lbs
||-25 to +70 °C or -13 to +158 °F
||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
||For firmware upgrades
|SD memory card slot
||For backup, configuration and easy replacement
|Modbus TCP connector
||(See the secondary network interface details above)
||On both BUS/Ethernet side
||IP20, NEMA rating 1
||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard) or Wall Mount (optional)
||CE, CULUS, RoHS