Anybus X-gateway - PROFIBUS Master - EtherNet/IP Adapter
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between PROFIBUS and EtherNet/IP networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Master on the PROFIBUS network and as an Adapter on the EtherNet/IP network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent, with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is qucikly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between PROFIBUS and EtherNet/IP networks (10-15 ms)
- Connected in minutes through a simple configuration. No programming required
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Powerful Master interface eliminates the need for a PLC controller on the PROFIBUS network
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
PROFIBUS Master/Scanner interface
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated PROFIBUS Master interface can be used when there is no existing PROFIBUS controlling PLC.
- Complete Profibus DP Master functionality according to IEC 61158
- Controls up to 125 slaves
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected slaves (max 64 slaves)
- Maximum 512 bytes of I/O data in each direction
- Supports all baudrates up to 12Mbit/s
- Supports multiple masters (token passing)
- Profibus Master/Slave configuration via the included Anybus Configuration Manager Windows tool via an RS-232 configuration port
- 1x D-Sub9 Male and 1x D-Sub9 Female connector
EtherNet/IP Adapter/Slave interface
EtherNet/IP adapter settings can be made either via the built-in web interface, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- EtherNet/IP CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- EtherNet/IP Level 2 I/O Server CIP
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Max. 509 bytes Input and 505 bytes Output data
- Device Level Ring (DLR) functionality available (announce-based ring participant)
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients.
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Per-user security framework
- Quality of Service (QoS) available
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
- 2x RJ-45 EtherNet/IP ports available simultaneously
||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
||400g or 0,880 lbs
||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
||Aluminium and plastic
||Vertical / Flat*
||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
||IP20, NEMA rating 1
||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
||CE, CULUS, RoHS