Anybus X-gateway – PROFIBUS Master - Interbus FO Slave
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between PROFIBUS and Interbus Fiber Optic networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Master on the PROFIBUS network and a Slave on the Interbus Fiber Optic network. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between two networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Powerful Master interface for PROFIBUS eliminates the need for a PLC controller
- Optional control and status information added to the I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
PROFIBUS Master/Scanner interface
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated PROFIBUS Master interface can be used when there is no existing PROFIBUS controlling PLC.
- Complete Profibus DP Master functionality according to IEC 61158
- Controls up to 125 slaves
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected slaves (max 64 slaves)
- Maximum 512 bytes of I/O data in each direction
- Supports all baudrates up to 12Mbit/s
- Supports multiple masters (token passing)
- Profibus Master/Slave configuration via the included Anybus Configuration Manager Windows tool via an RS-232 configuration port
- 1x D-Sub9 Male and 1x D-Sub9 Female connector
Interbus Fiber Optic Slave Interface
Interbus Slave address settings can are automatically detected by the controlling PLC.
- Complete Interbus functionality according to EN 50170
- Fiber Optic features FSMA standard connectors conforming to IEC874-2 and DIN47258
- Based on OPC chipset with support for optical diagnostics
- Transmission Media: Plastic fibre, core 180um, clad 1000um: HCS (glass) fibre, core 200um, clad 230 um
- Max. 20 bytes of process data (512 bytes with PCP) in each direction
- PCP V.2.0. (0, 1, 2, or 4 words)
- Interbus baudrate 500 kbit/s – 2 Mbit/s
- Automatic slave address detection by controlling PLC master
- 1x HFBR-2505C and 1x HFBR-1505C Fiber Optic network connectors
||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
||400g or 0,880 lbs
||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
||Aluminium and plastic
||Vertical / Flat*
||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
||IP20, NEMA rating 1
||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
||CE, CULUS, RoHS